Polityka Przetwarzania Danych Osobowych w Celach Marketingowych
Grupy Kapitałowej Hossa
wraz z Informacją o polityce plików cookies
Pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (as amended) and considering Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you that::
The Controller of your personal data, submitted by means of electronic communication, in particular in contact forms on websites and web portals, personally in offices and branches or by mail, which include:
- first and last name,
- correspondence address,
- email address,
- telephone number,
is Hossa.biz Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk, ul. Cypriana Kamila Norwida 4, 80-280 Gdańsk, entered into the National Court Register under number 0000295112 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
For purposes and within the scope referred to in this Personal Data Processing Policy, your personal data may be transferred by the Controller to other Entities from the Hossa Capital Group in such a way that an Entity from the Hossa Capital Group which has been given the data becomes the controller of such data or receives them to process them on behalf of the Controller.
Entities of the Hossa Capital Group include:
- Grupa Inwestycyjna Hossa S.A. in Gdynia (entered into the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000006925),
- Hossa.biz Spółka z o.o. in Gdańsk (entered into the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000295112),
- Garnizon Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk (entered into the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000243263),
- Gdynia 8 sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk (entered into the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000240578),
- OCTO Hotels Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk (entered into the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000643859).
If an Entity from the Hossa Capital Group receives your personal data from the Controller and becomes the controller of such data, the provisions of this Personal Data Processing Policy concerning the Controller will apply to that Entity.
The transferred personal data will be used by the Controller and Entities from the Hossa Capital Group for marketing purposes, i.e. so that the Controller and Entities from the Hossa Capital Group can present and send to you advertising offers, commercial information, newsletters and other information, promotional and marketing materials on the activities of the Controller, Entities from the Hossa Capital Group and entities collaborating with the Controller and Entities from the Hossa Capital Group (hereinafter referred to as: “Commercial Partners of the Controller and Entities from the Hossa Capital Group”) via email to the email address provided by you and using means of distance communication, such as phone calls, text messages and other types of telecommunications terminal equipment, using the phone number provided by you.
Provision of the abovementioned personal data is voluntary and the basis for processing is your consent.
Your consent may be withdrawn at any time (which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
Any personal data provided may be recorded by the Controller by automatic means in IT systems and/or by non-automated means, i.e. the data may be ordered, organised, stored, downloaded, viewed, used, disclosed by transmission and made available. Personal data may also be restricted, erased and destroyed.
Any personal data provided may be subject to profiling, i.e. automated analysis and forecast of your preferences or future behaviours so as to enable the Controller to decide which offer may be the most interesting for you.
Your personal data shall be processed by the Controller until the withdrawal of your consent.
Your personal data may be entrusted by the Controller and Entities from the Hossa Capital Group, while pursuing the goals referred to above, to entities that participate, on behalf of and/or on account of the Controller and Entities from the Hossa Capital Group (such as subcontractors, ordering parties and contractors), in the performance of activities related to presenting and sending to you advertising offers, commercial information, newsletters and other information, promotional and marketing materials regarding the activity of the Controller, Entities from the Hossa Capital Group and Commercial Partners of the Controller and Entities from the Hossa Capital Group.
Persons who provided their personal data shall have the right to demand that the Controller:
- provide access to their personal data;
- provide information about the purpose, scope, manner and forms of such processing;
- rectify personal data;
- erase data or restrict data processing;
- transfer data to another data controller.
The rights referred to above shall be exercised by you submitting, at any time, a relevant request addressed to the Controller to the following contact address: email@example.com.
Contact details of the Controller’s Data Protection Officer: IOD@hossabiz.pl.
f you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Controller violates the law, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
If you wish to provide your personal data on the terms set out above, please confirm that you agree to the following (by ticking a relevant checkbox in the contact form):
I hereby declare that I have read the Policy of Personal Data Processing for Marketing Purposes and I give consent for the processing of my personal data in the scope and manner indicated in it.
We would also like to kindly inform you that the Controller:
- Manages this Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
- Acts so as to protect the privacy of Users and data acquired through the Website and ensures the security of their personal data at the highest level while respecting the User’s right to access their personal data, the right to request that data be rectified, completed or erased and that their processing be restricted.
- Does not automatically collect any user data on the Website, except for information contained in cookies that constitute IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended to be used for browsing the Website’s pages. In general, cookies include the name of the website from which they originate, the time for which they are stored on the end device and a unique number. The Controller places cookies on the Website Users’ end devices and has access to them.
- optimise the provision of electronic services via the Website;
- adjust the content of the displayed websites to the User’s individual preferences and to optimise the use of the Website’s pages;
- test traffic on the Website’s pages;
- report and support the delivery of advertisements and information;
- develop statistics on the use of the Websites by the Users;
- maintain the User’s session after logging in, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each page;
- use social media functionalities to promote the Website or, based on the consent of the data subject, use them for commercial and marketing purposes, including sending the newsletter.
- Indicates that the following cookies are used on the Website:
- session cookies – temporary; used when the User’s session is created, stored on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser);
- necessary cookies – to enable the use of the Website;
- statistics cookies – to collect statistical data via Google Analytics tools [Cookies controller: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA];
- advertising cookies – to display advertisements adjusted to the User’s needs using an application allowing for the effective management of the marketing strategy: Google Marketing Platform [Cookies controller: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA];
- multimedia cookies – downloaded from external websites: www.youtube.com [Cookies controller: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA];
- to use social media functionalities to promote the Website: twitter.com [Cookies controller: Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA] and Facebook.com [Cookies controller: Facebook Inc with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland], Instagram.com [Cookies controller: Instagram Inc with its registered office in the USA].
- Informs the Users that they may change the cookie settings in their browsers at any time. These settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform the User each time that cookies are stored on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibility and ways of handling cookies is available in the browser settings or help.